Undergraduate students interested in a directed studies course or honours thesis may contact Dr. Silverberg directly.
The CNS Lab regularly recruits volunteer undergraduate research assistants. Our roster is now full for summer 2021. We may have openings for undergraduate research assistants in fall 2021. Please send us an email with the subject line “CNS Lab undergrad RA inquiry: [your name]” and include the details listed below.
- UBC program and year of study.
- Unofficial transcript.
- GPA overall and in psychology courses.
- A brief description of any previous lab experience (previous lab experience is not required).
- A brief description of your academic and/or career goals (even if not yet clearly formed).
- What kind of experience you are looking for (if you have particular interests).
- Estimate of how many hours per week you expect to be available for, and over what period (e.g., fall semester or fall and winter semesters).
- Optional: The CNS Lab values diversity. Please consider including a statement about how you will contribute to the Lab’s diversity.