Undergraduate students interested in a directed studies course or honours thesis may contact Dr. Silverberg directly.
Fall 2022 Opportunities: The CNS Lab regularly recruits undergraduate students for Work Learn and volunteer positions. Openings for undergraduate research assistants may be posted in winter 2022. Please send us an email with the subject line “CNS Lab undergrad RA inquiry: [your name]” and include the details listed below.
- UBC program and year of study.
- Unofficial transcript.
- GPA overall and in psychology courses.
- A brief description of any previous lab experience (previous lab experience is not required).
- A brief description of your academic and/or career goals (even if not yet clearly formed).
- What kind of experience you are looking for (if you have particular interests).
- Estimate of how many hours per week you expect to be available for, and over what period (e.g., fall semester or fall and winter semesters).
- Optional: The CNS Lab values diversity. Please consider including a statement about how you will contribute to the Lab’s diversity.
Please note: We are not accepting applications from students of other institutions at this time.